Kitchen manager vacancy
Salary: £23,000-33,400 per year
We are excited to be recruiting a Kitchen Manager to join our team at Albert & Co Frankville.
We need a team who have a passion for tasty food, delivered at speed but with the care and attention everyone deserves. Albert loves high-quality service.
More about the role
What we’re looking for:
You’ll need to have experience and a real passion for going beyond good food to help create memorable experiences that make people come back for more! We are also looking for someone that is excited about the prospect of being given the creative freedom to push food to the next level.
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar kitchen role. The ability to be self-motivated and work on your own or as part of a team is essential.
What you will get:
- On top of your basic pay we are also offering an attractive bonus scheme comprised of both a percentage from on target sales AND a fixed amount per head for all buffets delivered in our function space
- The chance to play a key role in the expasion of Albert’s food offerings across all sites and the opportunity to grow with the business
- Employee discount across all our venues.
- Career progression
What you will do:
- Lead by example and never compromise on quality or standards
- Ensure the company’s Food Hygiene and Health and Safety procedures are strictly enforced
- Cook and prepare food to branded standards and deliver great quality at all times
- Control stock rotation and ordering
- Create rotas
Ideal candidates will be:
- Legally able to work in the UK and over 18 years of age
- Available to work both daytime and evenings, especially on weekends
- Able to remain calm in a busy environment
- Have a can-do and positive attitude to manage your team to deliver great standards
- Have experience of the day to day managing of a busy kitchen
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment